The P I N K A R A T Nail Expression Kit™ is the must-have beauty toolkit to create flawless, long-lasting manicures and pedicures. It features all the tools you need to do-it-yourself at home with ease. You even get to choose 3 gel polishes from our signature colour collection so you can colour your world effortlessly!
The P I N K A R A T Nail Expression Kit™ is a one-time purchase. Once you're ready to add more colours to your collection, simply buy as you go for any mood, style or season.
No Base-No Top-No Wiping! Just Polish-N-Go!
How to use
- File nails to desired length and shape with the pink side of the mini nail file.
- Use rose gold cuticle pusher and gently push back cuticles.
- Lightly buff the surface of each nail with the white side of the mini nail file.
- Wipe nail beds with rubbing alcohol to remove any excess oils and residue.
- It is very important to ensure your nails are oil-free and properly prepped prior to application
- Apply a thin layer of ONE-STEP Gel Polish to nails (2 fingers at a time).
- Cure nails under the UV/LED Gel Lamp for 60 seconds (cure thumb separately).
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 (2-3 coats of polish are recommended).
Tips for the perfect application:
- Use the slanted edge of the cuticle pusher to clean up any excess gel polish before curing.
- Polish and cure 2 fingers at a time for a more precise application.
- Always polish and cure thumbs separately.
- Connect to one of the following -
- Fully charged power bank (highly recommended)
- Phone adapter
- Press the on/off button for 2 seconds.
- Cure for 60 seconds.
Acrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythritol tetra (3-mercaptopropianate), 2-Isoprogpyl Thioxanthone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Dimethicone.
Organic, Vegan and Cruelty-Free. Our polish is “9-Free” and formulated without: Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, TPHP, Acetone, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, DBP, Toulene, and Camphor.
PINKARAT’s ONE-STEP-GEL Polishes are HEMA-free!
What is HEMA?
HEMA, as it’s known in the nail industry, is short for Hydroxyl Ethyl Methacrylate -- one of the many additives used in nail products enabling them to adhere to the nail longer. This kind of exposure, over time can harm your skin and nails — the largest of these “toxic ingredients,” is HEMA.
At PINKARAT, we believe in creating colours that reflect the beauty of the world around us. As such, we also believe in protecting this world, so we’ve chosen a safer approach for both our beautiful world and our customers.
We’re committed to creating the highest-quality products that are organic, non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free, with your safety in-mind, so you can create long-lasting nails that inspire.