One-Step Gel Polish (10ML)
How to use
- File nails to desired length & shape
- Push cuticles back with Rose Gold Cuticle Wand
- Lightly buff your nail bed
- Wipe nails with alcohol, let dry for few seconds
- Apply a thin layer of ONE-STOP Gel polish
- Place fingers (up to four fingers) under gel lamp
- Apply and cure thumbs separately
- Repeat additional coats if necessary (2 to 3 coats recommended)
- NO base coat and NO top coat needed
Acrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythritol tetra (3-mercaptopropianate), 2-Isoprogpyl Thioxanthone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Dimethicone.
Organic, Vegan and Cruelty-Free. Our polish is “9-Free” and formulated without: Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, TPHP, Acetone, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, DBP, Toulene, and Camphor.
PINKARAT’s ONE-STEP-GEL Polishes are HEMA-free!
What is HEMA?
HEMA, as it’s known in the nail industry, is short for Hydroxyl Ethyl Methacrylate -- one of the many additives used in nail products enabling them to adhere to the nail longer. This kind of exposure, over time can harm your skin and nails — the largest of these “toxic ingredients,” is HEMA.
At PINKARAT, we believe in creating colours that reflect the beauty of the world around us. As such, we also believe in protecting this world, so we’ve chosen a safer approach for both our beautiful world and our customers.
We’re committed to creating the highest-quality products that are organic, non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free, with your safety in-mind, so you can create long-lasting nails that inspire.